Thursday, September 20, 2007

TYPESETTER SERVICES

Orginally published on December 5, 1997

Dear Illuminet,

Len Bracken (author of Guy Debord - Revolutionary, Feral House 1997) suggested we offer my typesetting and design services to you since we had handled the original typesetting operation for his GDR title. He said that you had two or three titles requiring services. We are certainly prepared to discuss the possibility of handling your account. On the platform issue, we use PageMaker 6.0, Illustrator 6.0 and Photoshop 4.01 on a Macintosh 8500/120.

Although I currently live and work from my home in Washington DC, as an unheralded writer and web designer, most of my family ties are to the Atlanta area. It perplexed me when Bracken was unable to shed any light on why you had contacted him rather than seek a local typesetter, although he hinted that perhaps we might barter some sort of publishing for typesetting deal. Whatever the variables, please feel free to contact me.


Gabriel Thy
Creative Director, First Canary
Graphic Solutions Ink Systems

Scenewash Project 20003
http://www.scenewash.org

No comments: